Monday, January 15, 2007

Fess Up Monday!

Did you write? Did you sell? How many words? Tell, tell tell!

The Global Existential Threat Level remains at GUARDED.

Hey -- having a bad day? A bad week? Do you know what you need? A new outlook. A new perspective. A radical shift in consciousness. Because, as my mother always told me, you can't change the world, so you must change yourself if you want to be happy.

Somehow I didn't think she meant this, but on a rainy (again) Monday when I'm running behind on everything, this works for me.

So You've Decided to be Evil: A Step-by-Step Plan for Joining the Forces of Darkness.

Of course, you'll also need An Evil Plan.

1 comment:

Joyce Ellen Armond said...

Nothing written.

NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING.

Damn snot.

And I'm late on the newsletter, but it should go out either later tonight, tomorrow morning or tomorrow after work. I fell behind in my reading b/c of raging illness, and you all want more than one review, right?