Monday, January 15, 2007

Fess Up Monday!

Did you write? Did you sell? How many words? Tell, tell tell!

The Global Existential Threat Level remains at GUARDED.

Hey -- having a bad day? A bad week? Do you know what you need? A new outlook. A new perspective. A radical shift in consciousness. Because, as my mother always told me, you can't change the world, so you must change yourself if you want to be happy.

Somehow I didn't think she meant this, but on a rainy (again) Monday when I'm running behind on everything, this works for me.

So You've Decided to be Evil: A Step-by-Step Plan for Joining the Forces of Darkness.

Of course, you'll also need An Evil Plan.

1 comment:

SpecRom Joyce said...

Nothing written.

NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING.

Damn snot.

And I'm late on the newsletter, but it should go out either later tonight, tomorrow morning or tomorrow after work. I fell behind in my reading b/c of raging illness, and you all want more than one review, right?